Nobody likes a basic event invitation, so here’s how to ‘wow’ your supporters!
Event invitations and reminders for your fundraisers can be one of the most effective first steps to secure attendance…if done correctly. We recommend an effective and simple cocktail for your emailed event invitations:
An attention-grabbing design
+ Simple, yet punchy messaging
+ A pinch of urgency
Comedy Night event invitation example:
What we like about this Comedy Night event invitation: the humor, the simple design, the punchy messaging, and the big size of the text and images.
Ping Pong Night event invitation example:
What we like about this Ping Pong Night event invitation: the movement of the GIF, the colors and design, the simplicity, and the clear call to action.
Networking Night event invitation example:
What we like about this Networking event invitation: the color contrast, pinch of urgency in the call to action button with “Now”, clear messaging, leads the readers eyes perfectly.
Day event invitation example:
What we like about this daytime event invitation: the headers, the simplicity, and the invite-only component (creates a sense of exclusivity).
Here are the 5 biggest takeaways to create an effective event invitation:
- Big text with clear headers to skim through easily and quickly
- Attention-grabbing designs with high contrasting colors
- A big, contrasting call to action button – The use of the large, contrasting call to action button at the bottom of the email is great, and makes it clear to readers exactly what the next step is.
- A clear RSVP flow – the CTA button and images link through to a simple RSVP form, making it easy for people to RSVP to the event.
- A slight sense of urgency and/or exclusivity
HelloFund brings you one platform with endless fundraising possibilities; built to help individuals and nonprofit organizations with all of their online fundraising needs. We partner with you to fund an array of causes and events with the latest in landing page design and effective tools to convert your audience. Our platform is 100% responsive – mobile and online – as we have your cause’s best interest in-mind when creating our templates. Using HelloFund, you can swiftly and effectively create crowdfunding pages, event ticket pages, custom pages and recurring payment pages. Visit us at >> hellofund.com.