HelloFund allows you to crowdfund quickly and easily with all the features you need to organize a successful fundraiser. Whether it’s just crowdfunding or a peer-to-peer fundraising page you can set an overall fundraising goal and an optional end date for your campaign. Here are some of the great features built into all of our social fundraising pages:
- Ask your donors to cover the credit card processing fees when checking out. Giving donors the option to cover these fees is a great way to increase how much you raise and cover costs. Covering processing fees can optionally be turned off.
- Generate more fundraising dollars by giving donors a chance to make donations on a monthly basis. Recurring donations are optional and can be turned off if needed.
- Suggest donation amounts to your donors by setting custom amounts.
- Easily add offline donations for payments made by check or cash.
- Take advantage of event fundraising features like interactive maps and event countdowns for fundraisers that have a date and time.
You can use our social fundraising pages to build powerful and effective peer-to-peer fundraising pages that take advantage of the connections and social networks inside your organization. This is how peer-to-peer fundraising works on HelloFund:
- Invite people in your network to join your fundraiser, create teams, set a fundraising goal, and raise money on behalf of your organization.
- You can set an end time to build urgency, or accept donations for as long as you want.
- Your organization can directly manage all of your teams and fundraiser. You have the ability to set goals, create individual pages, and manage teams.
- Optionally allow individual fundraisers to add offline donations.
If you’re looking for a cleaner approach to receiving donations, you might want to setup a simple donation page. These pages allow your donors to quickly and easily give to your cause without setting a fundraising goal or timeline.
Need to collect specific information or create custom fields? Take a look at our custom fundraising pages. Do you need to sponsorships and tickets for a fundraising event? We can do that too! Take a look at our event fundraising pages.