How to bring your event sponsors to life on your fundraising page
What do event sponsors want? Exposure. How much do they want it? As much as possible. Roll-up your sleeves, let’s get creative, and let’s go after those event sponsor dollars.
Here are five ways to bring event sponsors to life on your event page:
- Have a sponsor logo bar on the fundraising page:
- Include image and video sponsor logo watermarks. On every video and image used on the web page, include the organization and biggest sponsor logos faded out (as “watermarks”) in the bottom corner. Here’s some more information about what it is.
- Create video intros and outros. Add a 5-10 second intro and outro on all of your videos with your sponsor(s) logo(s) and tag-lines (e.g. intro: “AT&T | #RethinkPossible Presents”) and a 5-10 second outro again showcasing the sponsor(s) logo(s) and the nonprofit’s website URL. Here are some examples of intro and outro videos.
- Offer a downloadable Media Kit. Create a small media kit for users to download image frame designs, graphics, the event logo and hashtag, and some pre-defined messages for social media. If you have a video, also include the video embed information. Look at this as an opportunity as well to include your sponsor in the messaging, their logo in the images, and perhaps a branded hashtag created for the event but including – somehow – the largest sponsor’s name.
- Record an interview with the sponsor (which is then shared on your project/event website and social media).
We take less, so you can raise more!
HelloFund brings you one platform with endless fundraising possibilities; built to help individuals and nonprofit organizations with all of their online fundraising needs. We partner with you to fund an array of causes and events with the latest in landing page design and effective tools to convert your audience. Our platform is 100% responsive – mobile and online – as we have your cause’s best interest in-mind when creating our templates. Using HelloFund, you can swiftly and effectively create crowdfunding pages, event ticket pages, custom pages and recurring payment pages. Visit us at >> hellofund.com.